The selection of an electrical contractor should be given serious thought. Often, a company is chosen on the basis of price. You can always find a contractor in your area that will charge you more, as well as one who is less expensive. Therefore, there are many other things that need to be considered:
- Safety: Your family’s safety is our number one concern. Our “Keeping Family Safe”™ checklist is unique to the industry, and is performed on every job.
- Cost: You will appreciate our prompt, accurate, proposals. We can’t promise the lowest price, but you won’t find better value for your money! You can’t put a price on your family’s safety.
- Service: At Dietrich Electric we strive to perform work in a timely manner according to National Electrical Codes (NEC) and standards while safely meeting customers’ needs and specifications.
- Professionalism: Dietrich Electric holds a Master’s/Contractor’s License in both Ohio and Kentucky, and is adequately insured. We take pride in providing you with experienced, uniformed, technicians who clean up after every job!
- Guarantee: Dietrich Electric uses only quality durable materials. Some of our products carry a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. We offer a one year service warranty, as well as a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Find out what our loyal customers are saying about us here.